Help and Support
The school has two full time Family workers - Janet Kay and Adeline Shuter.
Shazmeen Malik is our assistant Family worker.
They are available to:
- support parents with advice and guidance
- assist with medical appointments where necessary
- liaise with social care, medical professionals, housing officers, etc
- assist with information on benefits
- run training sessions
- run social and informal coffee mornings for parents to chat and share experiences.
They can be contacted on:
or via email:
Luton Local Offer
The link below takes you to Luton's Local Offer where you can find out about services available locally to support you and your child.
Transitions Team - Contact details
Paul Hunt - Transitions Personal Advisor - email@example.com
Sally Childs - Transitions Nurse - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikki Drummond - Transitions Social Worker - email@example.com